Cabinet Painting and Refinishing
We believe that cabinet painting is a trend that’s here to stay. Unfortunately, oak cabinets look dated and refacing is too expensive! Refinishing kitchen cabinets by painting is an excellent way to transform your kitchen into something beautiful and new!
Our cabinet painting process consists of:
- Taping and masking off all appropriate areas.
- Washing and wiping down of all surfaces, at least once, prior to being sanded.
- We use our dustless sanding tools to sand the surfaces to create a mechanical etch.
- Vacuuming and wiping down surfaces after sanding.
- We apply 1-2 coats of appropriate primer with a scuff sand between coats.
- Vacuuming and wiping down the surface once again.
- We will apply one coat of finish paint with a scuff sand before we vacuum, wipe, down, and apply a final coat of paint.
Drag the slider to see a cabinet painting transformation!